REGISTER NOW for the 2010 Annual Retreat
It’s gonna be great and it will soon be too late! .
Answer: Kiersznowski (as in David Kiersznowski)—“Kiersznowski” is 12 letters and “Bowlinski” is only 9 letters.
Who is David Kiersznowski?
· He is founder and co-owner (with his bride Demi) of DEMDACO, a wholesale gift company founded in 1997 and headquartered in Leawood, Kansas.
· He is a founding member of the Wedgewood Circle, which is a national network of high net worth investors, foundations, cultural gatekeepers and creators contributing to the renewal of culture by strategically investing in “cultural artifacts” that are good, true and beautiful for the common good (Wedgwood focuses on the art and entertainment industries, covering the sectors of film, music, television, publishing, theatre, fashion, fine arts, comics and graphic novels, computer/console gaming and new media).
· He is a patron and Director of the International Arts Movement, which is a non-profit organization that gathers artists and creative catalysts to wrestle with the deep questions of art, faith and humanity in order to inspire the creative community to engage the culture that is and create the world that ought to be.
· He is a former professional bowler from Chicago (or was that Bowlinski?)
What is Kiersznowski doing at the Retreat?
· He will be a general session speaker--translating "faithful presence" as a practitioner
· He will participate in a special Saturday panel discussion on “Faithful Presence in the Arts and Media” (CLICK HERE for more information on this special panel)
Brudders, it’s time to “show up” and register—this is NOT a weekend to miss.